North Norfolk Digital Guide
sign up for special offers and news
Information on how to advertise in this website
Bronze Membership Level - £75 + VAT
Silver Membership Level - £200 + VAT
Gold Membership Level - £350 + VAT
Head of VNNC&C
Tel: 01263 510704
Information on support available to local tourism businesses
Economic & Tourism Development Officer
Tel: 01263 516303
Kate Barclay, Chris Blythe, Chris Brown, Rod Cartmell, Coral Gillespie, Brian Lindon, James Lockley, Clive Noller, David Street, Norfolk Tourism
Peter Battrick, Carmel Casey-Morley, Rachel Hogg, Nick Manthorpe, Robin Smith, Jose Socao
Terms and Conditions for Advertisers
1. Entry into this website is conditional upon accommodation establishments having been inspected by either, VisitBritain or The AA, or the VNNC&C Entry Level Scheme.
2. If your accreditation lapses during the term of the contract a month's grace period will be allowed before removal of your entry from this website. No refund will apply in this circumstance as the terms and conditions of advertising with us have been broken.
3. Any adverts published in this website are accepted on the assumption that they comply with the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.
4. North Norfolk District Council and VNNC&C reserves the right to refuse to accept any application for entry or any advertisement copy or layout submitted for the website at any time, without giving any reason, whether the account has been paid or not. In the event of such a refusal and where payment has been made, a full refund will be given.
5. No liability whatsoever can be accepted by North Norfolk District Council and VNNC&C for any errors or omissions in any advertisement or entry including accidental or otherwise.
6. The design, order and position of adverts, entries, sections and pages in this website will be strictly at the discretion of North Norfolk District Council and VNNC&C.
Important Notice on Liability
To the extent permitted by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, North Norfolk District Council and VNNC&C shall not be liable to the advertiser or any other person for any loss or damages or loss of profits whether caused by the negligence of the Council, its servants or agents or any other way whatsoever.